Friday, November 5, 2010

Post #8

What did I learn in the first quarter of art?........Before taking an art class my view of art was different than it is now. Before, I thought art was all about loud colors and expressive pictures. Now I know all of the details behind it.I learned about the elements and principles of art. I learned hot to properly critique art work. So now instead of saying "this piece of art is pretty and cute" I can say "this piece of art forms unity because of of its complex elements coming together in perfect balance".I also learned the different types of drawings. it doesn't seem like I learned many crucial things, but what I learned are the basic and technical terms to defining art.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia -
    I really enjoyed reading this reflective post. Good job!
    I'm glad you feel more confident talking and writing about art. Now, get ready to make some of more your own!!
    Ms. Coffee

    ReplyDelete